Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why I love my children: Part 379

Last night was Logi-Wogi's 6th Birthday. I have no pictures because, sigh, I was not there. I was sick because I ate a french fry. Yes, yes, I know, all you gallbladderless people warned me, I know. Still, they smelled so good and tasted just....mmmmmm!! K, we must change the subject now.

Anywho, the important 6th birthday party was held at the awesome and timeless Chuck-E-Cheese's, and it was my babies first time. Hold on, I need to cry a moment.

I missed it.

But, to tip the scales, the ruddergans barged into the front door around 9:15 carrying balloons and cutouts and had blue cotton candy all over their faces and both of them, simultaneously, told me about their first experiences at Chuck's place.

I got sticky kisses and painful hugs and "miss you mommies" and "love you mommies" and it was almost worth it. Almost. Because Cohen loved the slide, and Kembry couldn't take her eyes off the creepy singing robots, and I don't have a single picture or memory to attribute to this infamous moment.

Oh well, onward and upward!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...