Monday, December 15, 2008

Murray Christmas

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."


1 embarrassing moment: Swimming party 6th grade. A *boy* who will remain nameless undid my FIRST BIKINI top. When I jumped out of the pool and tried to run into the house, I ran into the glass sliding door.

2 best friends: Brett and Tanya


3 things you buy regularly: Milk, Eggs, Milk


4 places you want to go (and might actually REALLY go): Six Flags, snowboarding, New York City


5 goals for the upcoming year: Stay organized! Lose ___ lbs. Finish basement. Get a trampoline. Convince Brett to have another child.


6 things most people don't know about me: 1. I read three or four books at a time. 2. Speaking of books, I hate finishing books I really love, because I feel like I'm losing friends. 3. I hate crying in front of people, especially Brett. 4. I would watch Christmas movies all year if Brett didn't stare at me like I was a freak and make fun of me. 5. I embarrass myself on a daily basis because I don't have a filter on my mouth, but I guess most people know that by now. 6. I am a super picky eater.



7 things you would never say: 1. "That makes you look fat." 2. I'm sorry, I don't like the Olive Garden." 3. "No coke for me." 4. "Kids are annoying." 5. "I just love your 1980's bangs." (Why are these coming back in fashion?!) 6. "Let's move to Florida." 7. "You can have my coupons."


8 things you love about the Christmas season: 1. The smell of the Christmas tree. 2. Sharing my beliefs with my family. 3. Giving Presents. Brett's already opened one. 4. All the Christmas lights. 5. Hearing Cohen and Kembry sing Christmas songs. 6. The talks in Church. 7. The busyness. Call me crazy, but I think it's so fun when it's all busy and crazy everywhere! 8. The snow.


9 things you say to your kids: 1."Mommy. Mom. Mama!" In that order. 2. "I will poke you in the eye now." 3. "Mommy! Kembry said her prayer wrong!" 4. "Mom, Kembry took her shoes off. 5. "Mommy, it's dark outside, but it's not nap time." 6. "Get outta my way!" (Guess who says that!) 7. "Mommy, there are only nice monsters under my bed." 7. "Oh! Papa Tims up the hill?" 8. "What day is it? What day is it? What day is it? What day is it?" 9. "Today is Saturday, and tomorrow is Sunday and we go to Church and sing three songs and then go to NURSERY!"


10 things you do a lot: 1. Work 2. Clean 3. Laugh 4. Play 5. Cook 6. Read 7. Hang with Tan 8.Eat 9. Sleep 10. Go to the movies.


11. things you would rather not live without: 1. Brett 2. Cohen 3. Kembry 4. The Gospel 5. My mini-van 6. Modern medicine 7. Books 8. My "dry" sense of humor 9. My home 10. The mountains 11. FOOD!


12 people to tag: I don't think I know twelve people. But, here are some people I'd like to hear from! Holly, TANYA, Cheyenne, Kimby, April, Lacey, Lynsie and whoever else wants to do it!

1 comment:

Lynsie said...

What a fun post for Christmas time! Thanks for tagging me... I'm excited to put mine together!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...