Friday, December 19, 2008

New Years Resolutions

FranklinCovey Products' Fourth Annual New Year's Resolutions Survey Reveals Top Three Resolutions for 2009: Eliminate Debt, Lose Weight and Develop Healthy Habits


 

TOP 10 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009

   

   

TOP 10 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008

1. Get out of debt or save money

  

1. Get out of debt or save money

2. Lose weight

  

2. Lose weight

3. Develop a healthy habit (e.g. healthy eating, exercise)

  

3. Develop a healthy habit (e.g. exercise or healthy eating)

4. Get organized

  

4. Get organized

5. Spend more time with family and friends

  

5. Develop a new skill or talent

6. Develop a new skill or talent

  

6. Spend more time with family and friends

7. Work less, play more

  

7. Other

8. Other

  

8. Work less, play more

9. Break an unhealthy habit (e.g. smoking, alcohol, overeating)

  

9. Break an unhealthy habit (e.g. smoking, alcohol, overeating)

10. Change employment

  

10. Change employment


 

My new year's resolution: Do not cry when my children lose more and more baby fat and speak in full sentences. You may think this is not a worthy goal, but for me, and my family, this is, indeed, and important thing for me to work on.

Give me a moment, I just remembered my sons baby cheek fat has most recently disappeared, and that my daughter is speaking in full sentences.

Hey, it's a NEW YEAR resolution. It's still 2008…leave me alone.

What are your New Years goals? I'm very curious to know what people want to improve upon…

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

I didn't formally think of any New Year's goals this year but there are SEVERAL things I wouldn't mind. 1. keep the house clean (vacuuming, laundry, and dusting are my downfalls) 2. read more 3. get a hobby..not a NEW one..I just need A hobby. I really don't have any and it's kind of sad and drepressing that I really have a passion for anything in particular.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...