Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love at first sight

Okay, please still watch this awesome video about Stuff, but in the meantime I need to do the "I told you so" dance to Brett.

I do not believe in soul mates, but I do believe in love at first sight. Because, I experienced it when I saw Brett. (Just ask my college roommate. I couldn't stop giggling. Entirely out of my personality. And of course, if it wasn't for Devin calling Brett on my phone the next day, I may have been too nervous to ever talk to him again. WAY out of character!)

Now scientist are getting closer to proving it. HA! In yo face husband. I'm right. Oh yeah. I loved you the second I saw you. Sucka! Wait...

Anyway, read this fun little ditty of an article.

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...