Monday, August 31, 2009

I can resist anything but temptations.  HAHAHAHA!  Oh, you're welcome to not read the rest of this post.

Today I had my real test to avoid stuff.  It was hard, my friend, it was hard.

Yesterday was a freebie.  Sunday.  I totally made it through.

Today, I decided to test myself.  Why?  I know not.  Never the less. 

I think it's important to test yourself in a controlled environment.

My controlled environment of choice: IKEA.

Judge me not yet, reader.  You will be proud to know, I BEHAVED.  Can I get a WOOT WOOT!

There was a moment, I felt my resolve weaken, and for what you may ask?  What could bring down the incredible stuff avoiding machine? 

Dish rags.

You heard me.

Dish rags.

But then I reminded myself that I have 14,637 dish rags at home.  And even though the ones I own are old and ugly, most of them hand-me-downs from the now deceased, I reminded myself that more dish rags is more stuff, and more stuff means more laundry, and less money to eventually send me to Paris.

Proud of me?  It's only day three.  We'll see how tomorrow goes; and it's only 12-something.  Don't put all your stuff in one basket, or I might accidentally steal it.

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...