Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So peaceful. The entire neighborhood is quiet (or is that my earplugs?)

The kids are asleep, and I've managed to bathe all the dirt off of me from this mornings torturing, agonizing, harrowing yard work. No hyperbole people. None at all.

I've doodled and diddled some writing, not the greatest, but something. A bit everyday. Like working a muscle. Ouch, please don't talk about muscles. I can feel every single one, and that can't be right...

I've visited some family bloggeroo's and ached for childhood. I miss my cousins I never see, cousins I hardly even know anymore. Bless Brett's family for always staying close.

And now I'm watching "Deal or No Deal," tsk-tsking the greedy contestants. "Give me a penny, I want a penny." Can't you just be happy with a dollar, or a hundred even. Why always the penny? There are like 15 other good cases people. I wish they would say, "Anything but the half-million." That at least won't make the person feel too horrible about opening up a $500.

Future goal: coach stupid contestants on polite game-show etiquette.

People who don't watch this show have just switched to a different blog. I'm about to myself.

Kelly Out (not outside. Never again. Ouch.)

P.S. I bought a Mimosa Tree. I like the sound of that...Mimosa. Mimosa. Oh, the tree's nice too!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...