Thursday, August 20, 2009

Surprise Visits

I love surprise visits. Especially if I'm fully dressed!

Last night we had a fun surprise visit which temporarily suspended the rodents bed time. You can't go to bed when your best friends show up! Duh! I'm not even that mean of a mom.

Plus Brett got to practice polygamy again for a minute while Cody left, leaving Brett with his wife and three children. Brett wasn't as enthusiastic as I thought he would be, though I enjoyed the prospect of having Tanya with me all the time.


Somewhere in the world Tanya just felt a cold shudder down her spine. Something horrible was just said...


Ahh, friends. Ain't nothin' like 'em in the whole wide world!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

i shuddered unexpectedly and decided to check your blog. you're hilarious as always.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...