Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blubber Blubber Blip Blip

I. Am. Bored.

And who gets to suffer from my boredom more than you, poor reader?

I can tell you that I own 174 movies.  And I don't want to watch any of them.

I can tell you that the clock over our fireplace ticks forward 4 seconds, back one.  Forward 4, back one. 

Sick clock.

Sick, sick, evil, clock.

I can tell you that I get hungry at 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m., well, you get the idea.

I can tell you that I am exhausted, I have plenty of time to sleep, but I really don't want to.  I want to ride a roller coaster.  And eat a churro.  And pee in a public bathroom.  It's that serious.

I miss IKEA and pointless shopping.

I miss bending over and standing up without agonizing pain.

I miss...I miss...I miss.

And my husband misses the house fairy.  I miss her too.

Kelly Down

1 comment:

genderist said...

Wow. I'm at a loss of things to suggest you do that are fun. Because everything gets old after the third day you do them. :(

Do you like to draw? (not color, but draw!) That could mix things up.

And I totally agree; shopping online just isn't the same.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...