Monday, May 31, 2010

No More Naked Neffites

My children have clothes.  It's a miracle.

Oh Old Navy, how I love thee.  You filled my allotted 20 minutes of shopping time with inexpensive items.  You helped me find three outfits for $32 for my 3 year old, who loved them all.  I love you.

And a special shout out to American Eagle for the free shirt my husband scored me, and the two other light-weight-so-you-don't-sweat-all-your-stored-water shirts.  And for providing him with a great Fathers Day gift, which I would have been unable to get him.

OshKosh...you disappointed me this year.  I got to pick three stores.  You were a bit of a waste.  We're fighting.

Kelly Down

P.S.  It was really hard not going to every single store at the outlet malls today.  It was also really hard not combing through every rack, every sales item, every accessories bin, but I persevered.  With the help of my trusty side kicks Lady-Bug-Killer and Pip-squeak, and their trusty leader, Hermaphro-Daddy.  It takes three of them to keep me in check.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oooh! Sounds like fun! "We're fighting" - I love it! You're hilarious.

genderist said...

I've been disappointed with OshKosh this year, too. Boo to them. I'm sorry you wasted a choice on them, too,

Tanya said...

i was at the outlets on monday as well! oshkosh was a dissappointment for the girl, but i got some good birthday stuff for the boy:) happy birthday to cohen, btw!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...