Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Verdict

I'm in my 15-year-old mind set.  Proceed with caution.

So, at first, I was like, "Marlon Brando, YUMMY!"  And then I was all, "Vivien Leigh, what happened to you girl?"  And then I was all, "Euw, Marlon Brando, what happened to you boy?  Did you bite your tongue?  Take your shirt off again, please."

I loved it.  It was hard to watch Stella being stupid.  It was hard to watch Blanche suffer in denial, lie, and collapse.  It was easy to watch Stanley take off his shirt a few times, but hard to hear him talk.  And Mitch can suck on a dirty sock for all I care.

What an ending.  I knew it was coming, thanks to The Simpsons.  Ned Flanders and Marlon Brando went head to head as the All American Polish Wife Beater, and I have to say, Marlon Brando won.  Sorry Ned.  It was the mustache.
Marlon

Ned

Marlon
(Wouldn't he have made an excellent Edward Cullen?  All broody and yummy.  And he doesn't look like he's been running face first into brick walls.  No offense Robert.  Well...some offense.)

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...