Monday, November 08, 2010

Gratitude Day 8: These Two Shmucks

 How can I do a month of Gratitude without talking about these people.

The Grandparents.

My kids' grandparents spoil them more than any other grandparents in the entire world, ever in the history of mankind.

Today I'd like to focus on these two shmucks, my dad and his awesome wife, the bestest step-mom in the world, and therefore the greatest grandma in the world, Sandi.


These two are cuhraaaazy when it comes to spoiling my rodents.  Every holiday (even Halloween) they get a bag with goodies and toys and fun stuff.  If grandma sees a dress that would just look adorable on Kembry, she must get it.  If the cousin Boston gets a skull ring, so must Cohen.  

Shoot, they even have them over for sleep overs on the weekends.  Nutters.


Frankly, they have an unhealthy obsession with their grandbabies.


Let me tell you, if I ever spit up on the Utes sweater, I would've been locked away in the dungeons.

They even think Chloe's banshee scream is adorable.

Of course, Chloe's pretty enamored herself.


 She's looking forward to a very lucrative 18 years.

We love our Papa and Grandma Sandi, or as they were called in times of old, Sandi, Mandi, Cupcake.  Cupcake, of course, being that handsome gray haired man wrapped tightly around Chloe's fat fingers.  And Mandi being their Auntee, another pawn in the game of spoiling chess.

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...