Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday Shmonday

I feel like I've titled a post this before...oh well...it still stands.

Monday Shmonday.

I get super spoiled once a week when Brett works from home.  I wish that day was everyday *stamps feet*.

Because then I don't have to load all the Neffites into the car to pick up boy Neffite at school.

Because then I wouldn't have to listen to Kembry's ramblings.  I would just tell her to go and bug her dad (whose working.  I'm such a great wife/mother.)

Because our trash-can is always the last to be taken in on Mondays, and I don't want to bring it in, so I have to wait for Brett, but if he worked from home, I could just command him to bring it in....run-on sentence much?

Because we still have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday until Saturday, in case you didn't know, and I'm already tired, and could use a nap, and would love to pawn the kids off on him.

Because doing chores with my hubby is much more fulfilling than slaving away on my own.

Because I love him and miss him.

Because I'm lazy.

Monday Shmonday.  Pooey.

Kelly Out

1 comment:

genderist said...

I much prefer sharing chores, too. Way easier than doing them myself.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...