Monday, November 29, 2010

If I Wrote My Thoughts...

I bought a Chenelle throw on/in/during Black Friday.

I was sure someone would want it.

That someone is me.


Note to self: purchase industrial strength burp clothe.

That had nothing to do with the blanket.

And neither does this.

My kids are currently hiding "treasure" and drawing maps to find it.  It's amazing what they can do when I take away t.v. and the computer and the Wii and food.  I'm just in one of those moods.

Speaking of moods, you know how when sometimes you just want to cry so you start searching for movies/commercials/songs/coupon ad's to make you cry, and you can't find anything, and that makes you cry?  I'm so there today.

My poor husband and children.

And since I was already crying, I did five loads of laundry, cleaned out the kids closet, cleaned the kitchen and living room, and watched the garbage man get stuck in our snow covered circle.

I hate/love/feel ambivalent towards Monday's.  I'm feelin' wacky.  Time to lay off the back pain meds.

Well, maybe just one more...

Kelly Out

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Whatever back pain meds you are on send them my way. Neurosurgeon said the "s" word today. Scary. Fack

Lindsay said...

You always make me laugh. And yes, I have tried brownies with cookies in them - delish!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...