Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July shenanigans

What a GREAT weekend, folks. I bet you all want to see the pictures I painstakingly acquired over holiday, but you'll have to wait patiently. Photoshop is calling to me, but so is my bed. I have about 18 hours of sleep I must catch up on before my brain officially stops working.

Anywho, thanks to everyone who called my cell phone to wish me a Happy Birthday, and also for understanding that I left my cell phone at work in the top drawer and therefore never returned your calls. But really, it's nice to know I have friends out there, and not just in the cyber sense. Actual breathing, walking, living, talking people with bodies and everything. Good feeling. Anyway, more to come, of course!

P.S. And to the person who left the scrapbooking present on my porch, thanks a lot!! There wasn't a card, so I don't know how to thank personally, but I really liked it!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

hope you had a good weekend. missed you at church. are you being unfaithful members again? hehehehe!

Alysea said...

hi! I was going to call you on your birthday, but we had absolutely NO RECEPTION in North Dakota!! NONE!! There was about 15 minutes that I did, but I had to call my mom to make sure she was still breathing. She's had whooping cough for almost a month now and I was really worried about her.

anyway,

Happy Birthday!!!!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...