Thursday, July 24, 2008

MAMA MIA!!

Here we go again!!

I went last night with a good friend, which makes a world of difference, cause a good friend cries at all the same parts as you and doesn't laugh when you sing along with the music. At least not to my face.

This move rocks some serious Kazba. I mean, it's no Broadway extravaganza, it's no Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Menzel, but it was still flippin' good.

My favorite part, well, one of them (do wet topless greek men count as more than one great thing?) is the talent of Amanda Seyfried. All My Children did not even begin to tap into this blonde beauties talent.

And Meryl Streep, whoa girl, you can sing. I mean, talk about blow me out of the water. Seriously, an amazing actress. She shows so much emotion, and has so much fun with the role. I highly recommend this movie.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

i think she looks more familiar now from daytime tv. not that i'm hooked on soap operas...anyway, my new goal is to grow my hair super long, get super skinny, be super cute and run around my neighborhood in my bathing suit. (i actually had to do that the other day, larkin locked us out of the house while prepping to go swimming.)

Lac said...

Didn't you love it! Oh my gosh I loved it. Every minute of it. It was great.

The Porters said...

It sounds like a good one... I did have my doubts, but I guess I need to go see it in order to critique it fairly... BTW fun blog! and yes... we should get together sometime soon-

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...