Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Informant

While having a casual conversation with the husband, the non-contributor, he informed me that I hadn't updated our blog today. So, here is your update. I'm tired. I'm way involved in my book, and hating Catherine and despising Heathcliff takes a lot out of a gal who only gets 5 hours of sleep at night.

I'm feeling feisty, can you tell? Rather, I'm feeling more like a vixen than anything.

Vixen**an ill-tempered or quarrelsome woman**

Thank you dictionary.com, at least you contribute to the blog.

No, I kid. I love my husband. He provides plenty of material, and not just for me, either. I bet the people he works with go home at night saying things like: "Maude, you shoulda heard this guy down at work today. Oooh wee, the things he thinks of. I tell you what." Or some such nonsense. Not to mention the women, I'm sure they have plenty to contemplate upon leaving his presence. Probably something along the lines of, "Oooh, Maureen, this red-headed god-like man at work wore these jeans today that just..." Well, I'll leave that to your imagination, this is a family site after all. Hmm...my imagination too. Lucky me.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...