Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Brett Stats: Gratitude Day 7

Brett Ratner:


High powered producer. Famous for Prison Break. Needs a hair cut and a hot shave.

Brett Favre:


Football player. Retired. Football player. Very, very, handsome, even when he's not holding a ball.

Brett Scallions:


Abandoner of Fuel. My favorite singer. Hotty with a naughty body. Did I just say that? Yes, yes I did.

Brett Neff:


Husband, Father, Son, Brother. Hard worker, passe student, amazing musician. Mopper of kitchen floors. Cooker of delicious dinners. Sweetest Daddy. Best Kisser. Greatest man in the world.

3 comments:

Lac said...

So funny! I love your gratitude bits! They're fabulous! My boy is all better now, so don't worry your pretty little head about me leaving him to come with you. He's been fine and in fact was already back to school, so no fretting! That is such a good idea about the tent. We're going to do it for sure!

Kimbie said...

Is that a giant carrot Brett is holding? It sure looks like one! Love ya Kel

Kimbie said...

With the green leafy stuff all over it instead of just on top!!!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...