Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Puzzled

WARNING: GRANDPARENT MATERIAL INCLUDED!!

I turns out that I'm enjoying my Monday nights alone with the kids a lot more than I would have previously expected. In fact, I down-right love 'em!


Last night, especially, because Kembry went to bed at 7:30!! I didn't know what to do with myself, having only one child who actually BEHAVES. (Don't get me wrong, I adore Kembry Jeany Bum, but sometimes even Saints, such as myself, need a break!)


So, we got out a puzzle. Something Cohen and I would NEVER have been able to do if Kembry was awake and Daddy was home. Kembry would've picked up the pieces and thrown them around my perfectly clean room (HA!) and daddy would've…daddy would've…daddy would've distracted mommy. That's what he always does.

Anywho, I thought I'd share with you some cute Cohen pictures.


3 comments:

Lac said...

You are wonderful! No you're not cleaning anything in this house. Although bless my husbands heart... while he stayed home to perform as I do, he didn't perform as I do!!! The house is a wreck, the kids haven't bathed and there is breakfast, lunch and dinner from yesterday in the kitchen! SERIOUSLY!!!

Tanya said...

did you happen to hear your phone ringing off the hook? anyway, i love little kid oversized puzzles! where did you get that one, let me guess a present from the relatives?

Liz Harrell said...

Look at all that gorgeous red hair! Love it!

As far as the book goes; I posted three chapters of it online to see what kind of feedback I got. I havent decided whether I'll post the whole thing yet, b/c I'm still talking with a couple of agents. But if that fails, it will probably go online. I'd rather have it read by a few people than molding away on a bookshelf, unread and unpublished. That just seems sad to me.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...