Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hold that thought...

You wanna hear something weird? No? Too bad, you're going to.

I don't feel like blogging today.

Now, stop what you're doing, put down that Diet Dr. Pepper for a moment, and soak it in.

Kelly doesn't feel like blogging today.

What has happened to the world? Is it flying off it's axis as she types, you may wonder. Is the sun hurdling towards us, and in t-minus 8 minutes we'll all be dust in the wind (to be sung reader).

No, everything's fine. I just have a hang over from my heckuva night last night. Coke and ice cream and popcorn and some seriously hard laughing will do that to a person who doesn't get out much.

So I'll pop some Aleve and a couple of Valiums and see where the hallucinations take me, then I'll get back to you with all the millions of things I'm grateful for. Cause I know how much you all must miss it.

Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Lac said...

Last night was so fun, and I do believe that although we're really funny seperately, we're double funny together! Because let's face it, we ARE SO FUNNY!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...