Monday, September 29, 2008

TAG

Thanks Steph! I love hearing about things people wouldn't normally just talk about.

What are the last three things you purchased? (Aside from groceries)

  1. Fence brackets
  2. Work gloves
  3. A mirror…vanity? The thingy mirror that hangs over your bathroom sink.

What are the last three songs you downloaded for you iPod

  1. My iPod is currently being shipped to me so…NOTHING.
  2. Nothing.
  3. And…nothing.

What are your three favorite movies? (I'll have to answer that in terms of THIS EXACT SECOND, because they change every other second.)

  1. Stardust
  2. Gone with the Wind
  3. The Fifth Element

What are three things you have not done yet? (I'm going with Steph on this one and assuming its THREE THINGS I'd like to do).

  1. Travel to Europe. Anywhere in Europe.
  2. Remodel my kitchen…though that's on its way…
  3. Have a third baby. C'MON BRETT!

What are three things you cannot live without excluding people?

  1. My laptop.
  2. My books.
  3. My mini-van. We are one.

What are your three favorite dishes?

  1. My plate.
  2. My bowl.
  3. My desert dish.

Sorry….I couldn't help it.

  1. Garlic Chicken con Broccoli
  2. Spaghetti and Chili Beans
  3. Roast Beast with Carrots and Mashed Taters

What are you three favorite TV shows?

  1. That one where the guy is like a psychic but he's not a psychic.
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Everybody Loves Raymond

What are the last three places to which you traveled that are more than 100 miles away?

  1. Mexico
  2. Mesquite
  3. Lost Wages

What are your three favorite deserts?

  1. Apple Dumplings
  2. Cheesecake
  3. Anything from Cold Stones. Anything. At all. Period.

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?

(I'm going to answer this for Brett, because he talked about this last night and it was so funny. He's cute.)

  1. A rockwall in my house.
  2. Expensive tile.
  3. (This one is from me) An authentic Degas. I love ballerinas. Love love love.
  4. Oh, and um…a Chip N' Dale. My very own.

Three people I tag:

  1. You.
  2. You.
  3. And you!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...