Monday, June 28, 2010

Bladder of Steel

I love Kegals.

I've sneezed 6 million times today, but haven't had to change my under-oo's.

I'm pregnant, I can talk about these things unabashedly.

On another, less uriney note, can you believe it's almost my birthday?

Well, I mean, can you believe it's almost the 4th of July?

I know, right.  I'm so ready for Fireworks.  And Red White and Blue everywhere.  And BBQ's.  And birthday presents.

Did I say that?  No, I wrote it.  Okay, good.

Happy Monday!

Kelly Down

2 comments:

Tanya said...

in my mind, i have the perfect gift. but you know how nothing is good enough...hence our christmas, but hopefully it will come to pass.

Neff Family said...

Um, actually, I LOVED my christmas presents. What's wrong with you, crazy? And plus, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ME A BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Just go to a movie with me and drink soda and be naughty =)~

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...