Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mommy Don't Play That

I have a lot to blog about, like a fabulous blogger award from my friend Kim and Toy Story 3 (which totally deserves its own post) and my children's 2 hour trip to the doctors for immunizations.  But for now I'd just like to share with you my morning.

Back Story: Kids went to the doctors for immunizations yesterday (in case you didn't catch that before).

This morning, I thought I'd be nice and make a hot breakfast for my kids, since they haven't had one at home in a loooooong time.  So, causing hard contractions and bouts of nausea from pain, I made them some scamby eggs and cut them some apples and a banana and gave them each a half a cinnamon raisin bagel (yes my kids can eat this much) all served with a side of love.  This is the response I get from the couch where Cohen is playing PBSkids.org.

"I can't come in there and eat.  My leg hurts too much to walk.  Bring it in here for me."

Um....no.  I don't think so.  Mommy don't play that.

So, it took him about five minutes to walk into the kitchen, murmuring "Ouch, owee, it hurts.  It really, really hurts.  I can't walk.  My legs are broken."  You get the idea.

I'm now making him vacuum the living room.

It's gonna be a looooooong Saturday.

Kelly Down

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...