Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stress Is Poopy

I am convinced that stress has a direct link to these little contractions of mine.  I know there's no scientific documentation to back this up *chuckle*, but I'm convinced.

Convinced I say.

Brett and I were discussing this incident, and my contractions started getting really hard and closer together the angrier I got.  Needless to say, we changed the subject.

And now Brett has both my little children up the tree.

Maybe I should call labor and delivery now, since we'll be on our way to the E.R anyway for head lacerations or broken arms or eye balls popping out...

Kelly Stressed

(Haha, I said that in my mind like "HULK MAD!"  Oh dear...I make myself laugh...it's the little things...)

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...